Leijenaar Electronics is registered as a one man company and run by William Leijenaar. The products and service of the company are related to RF (Radio Frequency) Design work.
Main focus for the moment is the development and manufacturing of linear transponders which can be used in CubeSat satellite projects. Due to full time employment as RF Development Engineer at NXP Semiconductors the work is done in evening hours and during weekends.
- November 2007: Leijenaar Electronics has been registered
- Mid 2008: First prototypes of LE005-R1 (Linear Transponder Design) showed good performance but not stable enough to be used under extreme conditions.
- End 2008: An improved circuit design was suggested with the new number LE005-R2
- March 2009: First prototypes of LE005-R2 showed good performance over a wide range of conditions
- April 2009: Lab updated with reflow soldering
- June 2009: A Demo-board has been designed for the LE005-R2 transponder
- August 2009: Tokyo Ham Fair 2009, Demonstration and presentation of the LE005-R2
- April 2010: Shanghai Ham Radio Expo, Demonstration and presentation of LE005-R2